• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories *SPF* LMT MRP CQB Complete Upper, Ready to Shoot.

Alpine 338

Lumberjack
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2010
NW Colorado
I have a complete, ready to shoot LMT MRP CQB length upper receiver.

I purchased this as part of a bigger LMT package. Appears to be very low round count as finish wear on the bolt carrier and charging handle is almost non-existent, and the throat area of the barrel looks new. There are signs of optics mounts being installed on the upper rail.

Was going to keep it, but reality is I already have multiples of these, so this is excess to my needs.

All LMT parts.

LMT MRP CQB Upper
LMT 16" DI chrome lined barrel.
LMT Enhanced Bolt Carrier
LMT Bolt
LMT Charging Handle
LMT Front Sight
LMT Rail Panels (NZ Reference Type), new, not installed.

The Tango Down Rail Panels as pictured installed are not included.

*FREE 240-round Package (8 x 30-round boxes) of IMI M193 5.56x45 ammo with the purchase of the complete upper at listed price. Ammo can not included.

SPF $1700 plus $25 shipping. If you want insurance, that will be your choice and extra cost.

Cash, check, or money order only. I do not have PayPal or any other form of electronic payment method available.

Trades;

S&B 4-16 Gen 2 Mildot, Mil, CCW or a 3-20x50 (Not Ultrashort) with MSR, Mil, CCW.

Steyr AUG 20" barrel with 1/7 twist. New or like new with low round count.

Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 x 42 with ZeroStop, Digillum, Mil turrets, and C488 Mildot reticle.

Bartlein 7mm 5R HV contour 8.7-twist, and 28" or longer. Need two.

LMT 14.5 Gas Piston Barrel or Conversion Kit, must NOT be pinned or welded.

Retumbo

No variations on trades. And not interested in breaking up the package unless it's specifically for a lesser value trade item.

IMG_20200920_140423320_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200920_140349826_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210120_091922178.jpg
    IMG_20210120_091922178.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
Reactions: tex68w
Let's get this sold. Just the MRP upper with a barrel is $1500 from LMT, if they ever are in stock. GunBroker prices are even higher.

Been lying low on this sale because I was getting unendated with people wanting to buy parts from the upper.

Pretty much found what I'm looking for, so bumping it back up.

Trade list updated.

*FREE 240-round Package (8 x 30-round boxes) of IMI M193 5.56x45 ammo with the purchase of the complete upper at listed price. Ammo can not included.

Still available. I would like to remind those who fail to read and understand the original post. I am NOT selling parts, this is for a complete upper.