• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SPF LMW MWS Proof Barrel 20”+2 gas 6.5CM with SA gas block.

HoneyBakedBadger

Desert Forager
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 18, 2018
    San Diego, CA
    SPF

Hi everyone, I’d like to sell my Proof 6.5 Creedmoor Barrel. It was converted for the LMT MWS by D.Wilson and has seen 40rds of Rem Corelokt 140gr ammo as that’s what available at the range for sight-in/break-in. I am selling because I am just too invested hand loading 308 ammo and have a good system down that swapping calibers is just more of a project than I willing to embark on.

The barrel is in great condition. The SA adj gas block works as designed and the barrel uses a +2 gas system, I did need to shave the bottom of the block to fit the 15.3” rail and will provide pics of the modification. I’ll also include original and new gas block screws as the current ones needed to be shaved as well as they won’t clear the rail.

I’m looking to get $1000 for the barrel and I have slightly more invested in it but am willing to entertain other offers. I’m not in need for any other trades except maybe a Stainless LW 16” barrel plus cash on your end.

Feel free to reach out for more pics than the ones I have posted

IMG_8668.jpeg

IMG_8384.jpeg

IMG_8387.jpeg

Last edited: