• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SPF - MPA BA Lite Chassis

MPrimo

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 17, 2011
    The Northeast
    MPA BA Lite Chassis for R700 S/A and clones. Hardware could stand to be replaced but overall really good condition and perfectly functional. Gunmetal gray. Includes new bag rider and spigot. Vudoo/Scope/Rings/Atlas not included. I continue to discover that I am not a chassis guy. Do love the grip though! I also have a Wiebad mini stock pad on the way as well as a new set of MPA wedge lock mounting bolts if the buyer wants to wait for them to be delivered. $525 shipped for everything. We can talk about price if there are accessories you don't want. I won't sell any of the accessories until the chassis is gone ... but I know somebody will ask anyways! Prefer PP F&F.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Estes640
    Just wanted to update, MPrimo is good to go, was absolutely great to deal with!

Thanks again