• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SPF New Impact 737 barreled action-6x47L

wloudamy

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2014
Waco, TX
This is a brand new action and barrel.
Impact Precision 737 action
No trigger
Brux HV bbl, 1:7.83 twist, 26”
6x47 Lapua, no-turn .275” neck. (.0035” total clearance if using Lapua brass)

I bought all components and started this build but have decided to go another direction.

Selling for cost of components only so you basically get the barrel work for free.

Price $1810 plus shipping you your FFL. Or I can meet you in central TX for ftf transaction.

I have a couple little bastard breaks, so if you want that installed I can do it for a small fee. Or I can thread and install your choice, thread it only, whatever.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    638.4 KB · Views: 296
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    735.6 KB · Views: 282
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 301
I had a PM regarding trades and actually, yes.
I would be interested in partial trades for

...an action such as a Tenacity, or any of the less expensive custom actions in RB, std bolt face. Must be black.

I also would like to find a Sendero- or heavy sporter-weight barrel blank in 6mm, 8 twist. (Not a used barrel)

Fiberglass tactical stock (Grayboe, etc.)

Thanks

Muzzle is not yet threaded but I can do that as needed. Just let me know.

All PM’s answered. Thanks for offers guys.
Still available.

Thanks for the confidence post, LD.

Right now I’m going to keep the action and barrel together. The benefit of getting the barreled action is you’ll get the barrel-smithing for free. Surely someone likes the 6x47.

If I decide to separate these and sell separately, I’ll post it.

Thanks everyone.

Also, I have a long tenure and trade history on the accurateshooter website as eloudamy .
I’m new here, so I don’t yet have a trade history on this forum.

This is a brand new action and barrel.
Impact Precision 737 action
No trigger
Brux HV bbl, 1:7.83 twist, 26”
6x47 Lapua, no-turn .275” neck. (.0035” total clearance if using Lapua brass)

I bought all components and started this build but have decided to go another direction.

Selling for cost of components only so you basically get the barrel work for free.

Price $1810 plus shipping you your FFL. Or I can meet you in central TX for ftf transaction.

I have a couple little bastard breaks, so if you want that installed I can do it for a small fee. Or I can thread and install your choice, thread it only, whatever.
What does threading the end cost?