• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SPF: Nightforce NX8 4-32X50 MIL-C

ccollier

Minuteman
Nov 28, 2009
Preston, GA
I have for sale a Nightforce NX8 4-32X50 MIL-C (Model C625) for shipped and insured in the lower 48. Below are pictures showing the condition of the scope. There are slight ring marks front and back and one scratch on front bell left side. The scope works great and has no issues -- the reason I'm selling is I've decided to go in another direction. This scope was only used for 4-5 weeks on my Vudoo V-22 rimfire. I also have some APA rings in either 1.125 or 1.250 that I would sell the buyer if interested for $100.00 extra. The first one to post "I'll take it" gets it. If you have any questions please let me know. I do not take PayPal --- USPS money order or certified check accepted.

Thanks, Shane

IMG_3873.jpg
IMG_3878.jpg
IMG_3879.jpg
IMG_3880.jpg
IMG_3881.jpg
IMG_3886.jpg
IMG_3897.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam
Doesn’t say any trades but willing to make it heavily in your favor.

Have a Dan Wesson Discretion in .45 that deserves to be shot, need glass for a 6.5 creed