• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SPF Old School ERGO US Optics SN-3 3.2-17x44mm MIL/MIL GAP USO

gunlove

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2007
Ft. Campbell, KY
WTS: Old School ERGO US Optics SN-3 3.2-17x44mm MIL/MIL GAP, 30mm tube, Red Illumination

Hiders who shot ten years ago know what this is. For those who were not, this is the best USO optical design package they ever produced and in Mil/Mil (which are very rare to find now). Back then there were only two choices in optics, USO and S&B. Most us of preferred these 3.2x17x44 ERGO’s. They were built like tanks and had a unique hand turned and anodized aluminum appearance.

These were the days of USO. They are better and more forgiving than the old T-Pal (side focus), and obviously far better than the “new” USO’s.

$PF 1500 net to me, w/manual & sticker SOLD SOLD

Very hard to find these days. I am only selling because I am not shooting much these days, and have too much shit.

USO smaller 1.JPG
USO smaller 2.JPG
USO smaller 3.JPG
USO smaller 4.JPG
USO smaller 6.JPG
USO smaller 7.JPG
USO smaller 8.JPG
us-optics-gap-mil-scope-reticle.jpg
Lenses 2.jpg
Lenses 3.jpg
Lenses 4.jpg

Attachments

• USO smaller 5.JPG
    USO smaller 5.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Excellent scope. I love the couple I have. They all have great glass and the parallax adjustment is very forgiving.

If this one stays up long enough I may waver and buy it lol.

Glws!

Reactions: gunlove