• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SPF- Price cuts again- Just the Leica binos left, med. emergency forces sale!

mi650

Undergrad Rifle Shooter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 30, 2010
    Michigan
    A medical emergency with my daughter has come up, and a bunch of stuff is going up for sale at blow out prices. More pics available. Prices are shipped CONUS. I've had some of these posted before.

Leica UVHD+ 12x50, like new, 1 year old, have never been out of my house. $1900 $1850 $1800

Buyer flaked.

GFgYXSt.jpg

qt2ph47.jpg

66nOU81.jpg

JG48FAn.jpg

Ul6GmxJ.jpg

Leica Trinovid 10x42, like new, have never been out of my garage. $800 Sold.

Sold. Vortex 12x50 UHD, just over a month old. Another one that has never left my house. $1450.

Sold- Swarovski SLC 8x56, excellent to like new condition, about 6-7 months old. Took them out hunting a half dozen times. $1975. $1925

ETA: Build date 2021.

Swarovski STX-95 w/ mag extender, like new condition. I bought the eyepiece and extender new last summer, bought the obj. very gently used at the same time. $4000 Sold.

Steiner T5Xi 3-15 MOA, a couple minor scuffs on the obj. bell. $950, I do not have the box for this.

Each of these will ship in their original boxes. Open to most payment options except PP G&S.

Partial trades will be considered. This is every pair of binos I own, and my only spotter. I'm still going to need something.

Other trades- Aside from binos, stuff that's easily flipped.

ETA: Would consider trading both for a 10x NL Pure +cash.

Last edited:
    Back up with prices cuts on the ULHD+ and SLC. Need to get these gone!

Partial trades on decent binos considered.

Last edited:
    Need to get these gone!

Still considering a partial trade for a decent set of binos, probably prefer 10x.

Back up! Let's get these 2 fantastic binos sold!

Other trades- Aside from binos, stuff that's easily flipped.

Last edited:
    Back to the top!

Reasonable offers considered.

Back to the top!

Possible trade options: Basic Glock in 9mm, 10mm, or .45ACP full size or compact, S&W M&P, something similar...

Last edited: