• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SPF - Ruger Precision 6.5mm Creedmoor

JSTARSZ

Lefty's Rule
Minuteman
  • Feb 6, 2008
    Wolftown
    BLUF: Rifle goes for $850 + 50 shipping. I have all the original box for the rifle with all the contents and manual.

Ruger Precision in 6.5mm Creedmoor - Gen 2 that has exactly two boxes (40 Rounds) down the barrel - one box was 120 ELD-M and the other was 140 ELD-M. It seemed to liked the 120's better but that may have been just my shooting on that particular day. It shoots very well as I was getting 1/2 to a 5/8 with the 140 and about .4 with the 120's. I have a couple 6.5 Creedmoor's so I really don't need another. The only mark on the rifle is on the nut where I loosened it to remove the brake as I shoot suppressed.

Payment accepted - Zelle, PayPal, check, money order - all methodologies requires the funds to clear before shipment.

***BIPOD doesn't go with the sale of the rifle***

Ruger Creedmoor 1.jpg

Last edited:
    Good looking setup.

Now I know your ad said no trades, but just read this and then decide. I have something to trade that will not only be handy around a new house, but will help you save money.

With the purchase of a new house, you are going to need to cut back more than just selling a gun and scope, so I'm here to help and what I have to trade makes perfect sense.

I have a Zuma Scooter (no license / insurance in my state). I know what you are thinking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Why in the world would I want a scooter? Well, you can park your car / truck and save large amounts of money on gas. ALSO, the small space under the seat will only hold 40-50 dollars worth of groceries so you will not spend as much when you go to the store.

I know you are going to give this some consideration, but please understand before you say yes, this scooter is of great value and we will have to discuss money later.

Give it some thought and have a great Thanksgiving.

Reactions: Jmkjr87
    I guess Icallem is riding the back roads to not be seen :)...

Ruger is still available

I have a gen 2 308 barrel around 200 round count, if you wanna swap barrels?