• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: Sako TRG-22 .308

Xrslug

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2018
[SPF] my pre-2013 Sako TRG 22 in .308 Win. Black stock with 26” barrel. Purchased this used as a safe queen with pristine bolt (prior owner claimed 30 - 40 rounds) and have put less than 100 rounds through it. Selling because I’ve moved and no longer have easy access to the range where I was planning to use this. Amazing two-stage trigger! Overall excellent shape. Some normal signs of use, including small paint chip near trigger guard (see pic). Comes with one magazine.

Lots of expensive extras: Sako factory three-ring scope mount (~$400); Badger muzzle brake (~$130); several Terje Andre Fjørtoft accessories (~ $450 for all of them) including oversized safety selector (can operate safety without putting your finger in the trigger guard), adjustable butt plate with cushier Tikka recoil pad, adjustable cheek riser (slides side to side only, not installed), and bag rider; factory Sako cheek piece risers (~$65); adjustable sling mount (~$40); owner’s manual.
Here's a link to Sako’s info on this firearm: https://www.sako.fi/en-us/rifles/sako-trg/trg-22

Asking $[SPF], includes shipping in hard case to your FFL. Located in SoCal. Please PM if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Do you know if this is a pre 2013 rifle? Do you know the total round count from the previous owner? How is the bore, any rust or pitting?

Confirmed this is a pre-2013 rifle (generally considered to have a better trigger). ETA: found comm’s with prior owner, he claimed only 30-40 rounds through it prior to sale to me. The bolt face looked just about untouched when I purchased. I’ll see if I can get a bore pic and post it.

Last edited:
Do you know if this is a pre 2013 rifle? Do you know the total round count from the previous owner? How is the bore, any rust or pitting?
Come on Jbell. As a Sako man you should be able to look at the trigger guard and/or the bolt and tell if its a pre2013 or not.

Nice rifle OP. Its definitely a low round count rifle by the looks of the bolt body. Somebody ought to pick it up soon enough.

Reactions: jbell and Xrslug
Come on Jbell. As a Sako man you should be able to look at the trigger guard and/or the bolt and tell if its a pre2013 or not.

Nice rifle OP. Its definitely a low round count rifle by the looks of the bolt body. Somebody ought to pick it up soon enough.
Ha, I thought it was but wanted to make sure.

Reactions: wade2big
what state/area are you located? I couldn't find it in your profile. Thanks

Yup, honest to god, I had to step away for a few hours. I know god wants me to have a TRG 22, to play with his big brothers TRG 42s...
Beautiful gun, close enough to drive and get it, but........... Then I'd have to put a Vortex Gen III on it, or move my Gen II to the TRG22 and buy a new scope for the TRG 42.. so, 5,500 dollars later...... // Thank you Leland T
I blame jbell , stefan73 and other members on this board for starting my Sako addiction.

Reactions: deltawiskey
OH, I know I gotta a good deal and Xrslug is a great person to work with. I was considering a Daniel Defense 5 Pro with a .5 MOA guarantee when I just happen to run across this deal. I will say that both of my Favorite Icons for Gun Broker, and Guns International open up to the Sako TRG 22 page. I'm only 1 hour from a 1000 yard range and powder for the 6.5's is so expensive now, I'm just going to shoot 308's for a while

Attachments

• Sig Sauer SSG 3000.jpg
    Sig Sauer SSG 3000.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 115
  • M40.JPG
    M40.JPG
    482.6 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: The GIF-fer