• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SPF: Sako TRG-22 65CM Bartlein 1:8 26in SS Vision Chassis

GBMaryland

Herr Oberst
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 24, 2008
    Maryland, US
    What:

Sako TRG-22 Rifle with the following:

- 4 - Sako TRG-22 Magazines (They list at $200 a peice...)
    - Bartlein 1:8 MTU barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor, installed by Patriot Valley Arms, 5/8x24 threaded for US compatibility.
    - Vision Chassis w/ Folder from Gulf Coast Precision in FDE (competition rail with 20 MOA Picatinny NV Bridges) [Lists for just over $2000]
    - EGW Extended 20 MOA Picatinny rail
    - PVA Ultra Light Brake
    - Two Vision Weights

$3500.00 or BO - cash (PP FF / Check or MO [wait to clear]) or comparable value in trade.

Shipped to your FFL from my FFL

Condition:

Overall the rifle is in excellent condition. I've been able to repeatedly shoot at 1000-1150 yards with 147gr ELD-Ms without issue. (It also loves 140s, 142s, 144s, etc.)

There is some minor wear marks on the chassis here and there. The only ACTUAL marks are on the NV Bridge where the Elite Iron bipod took off two small circles of cerakote on the rail.

Trades:

Mostly, I'm looking for a thermal weapon sight, preferably a clip-on.

Note:

The Vision Chassis is insanely adjustable... the rifle will fit everyone without issue. Well, maybe not @Lowlight! ;)

It has 527 rounds on it and the bore is flawless.

Pictures:
    IMG_1038.jpeg
    IMG_1040.jpeg
    IMG_1041.jpeg
    IMG_1042.jpeg
    IMG_1039.jpeg
    IMG_1035.jpeg
    IMG_1034.jpeg

22LR IBS Rimfire 50 Yard Target at 100 yards, Spark Munitions (Peterson) 142SMK, LRP, ammunition. (Rifle loves that ammo / 2700FPS.)

IMG_8637.jpeg

I’m willing to split the action and chassis up:

$1600 for the Chassis

$1750 for the barreled action

IMG_1744.jpeg
    IMG_1745.jpeg

IMG_1743.jpeg

IMG_1732.jpeg
    IMG_1734.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1736.jpeg
    IMG_1735.jpeg
    IMG_1740.jpeg
    IMG_1741.jpeg
    IMG_1742.jpeg

Last edited:
    Bump for a great seller and a bad ass rifle! Buy with complete confidence. If I wasn’t building a house this would be mine…

So this rifle has both the 6.5 creed and 22 lr barrels?
    What 22 LR? This is not a rimfire rifle. It’s a short action center fire.

The 22 in TRG-22 does not indicate a 22 rimfire capability. It’s just their nomenclature. The TRG-42 is their magnum ammo line.

I know the OP and he is absolutely GTG as a seller and his stuff is cared for impeccably. Buy with confidence.

So this rifle has both the 6.5 creed and 22 lr barrels?
    I think the confusion is that you saw I used a 22 long rifle target at 100 yards… But it’s a 6.5 Creedmoor.

There’s no need to use large targets for this rifle, because 22 target is pretty much the perfect target all the way out to 300 yards. It groups that well…

Last edited:
    Bump. I've received MANY office for the chassis, and I'd love to sell the barreled action and chassis separately. The issue is that the trigger guard is now part of the chassis system, and the original has been sold.

...meaning that you need a chassis for the barreled action OR a replacement trigger guard to make that work.

Reactions: FUNCTIONAL
    Thank you kindly.

Folks, as it turns out I have a trigger guard on the way from a trade... SO, I will be able to part out the chassis from the barreled action should the several folks that indicated an interest in that are still, well, interested. ;)

Reactions: TheOE800
    I’ll take the barreled action and accessories per our pms. Thanks!