• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SPF- Sako TRG 42 .338 Factory Barrel & Brake

Tanbyholm

Private
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2019
Factory 26" .338 Lapua barrel for a Sako TRG 42. I bought this rifle in an estate and I personally know the man who had this never shot more than 20 rounds through it. I have never fired this as I am switching calibers. Asking $300 for the barrel and $100 for the factory brake. I will do $350 for a package deal, all prices are shipped. Thanks!

unnamed-7.jpg
unnamed-8.jpg
unnamed-9.jpg
unnamed-12.jpg

Interested.

Twist rate?
From what I am reading, 1:12 was standard for pre-2013 rifles (where a 1:10 became standard after?). I am fairly positive that is what it is but I'd like to have someone look at it to know for sure. I don't want to tell you any wrong information.

the barrel would have 10” stamped after 338 lapua if it were a 1-10” twist. Yours is a 1-12”.
Good price for a new barrel and brake

Reactions: Tanbyholm
old post.... but... is this still for sale? if yes...... call it sold

Does ANYONE is the USA even sell have a Sako TRG 338 1x10" twist NEW barrel for sale and INSTOCK?? Brownells will tell you; 'they sell em'; they show em 'instock'; but then they have to special order them. Waiting 6 months without knowing if you'll ever get it, it's a killer.
So, I figured, if anyone would know, it would be this crew.
Thanks in advance