• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SPF, Scar 16 NRCH geis. Trig., Kdg stock &, mrx- 3500

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
I have a like new Scar 16 non rec. Ch handle with the 2" mrx rail, and KDG stock and I have the original scar stock included. Also has a Geiselle trigger installed.
I had the original barrel cut and sold it but I just got a new, slightly used 16 inch barrel to put back in. Rifle and barrel have less than 200 rds fired in it. Since I never converted it it is not a SBR it's still a regular rifle. I'm not gonna sell off parts at all, it's an entire rifle for sale only. There is a small rub mark on the finish you can see in pics from a damn larue mount and one tiny ding. I tried to get them in the pics. Scar trigger is 320, the mrx rail is 300 and you can’t find the stocks Anymore.

$ 3500 plus $ 50 shipping to FFL or
$ 3500 local sale in Tampa Bay area,

Only partial trades I would consider at this time would be a Vudu 1-8 or 1-10 or maybe a Kahles 1-8 other than that I'm maxed out on things I need or want right now. Maybe the new Steiner 3-18

Text is easier 813-541-3411

Last edited: