• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SPF - Schmidt 4-16x42 PMII / LP

squirrelsnpr

Private
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2009
Oakdale, CA
Looking to sell my Schmidt in APA low rings. It's the Schmidt 4-16x42 PMII / LP I believe (I'm not a Schmidt guru). It has the single turn turret (13 mils) and the illuminated P4 fine crosshair. I had this on an 18" 308 with a 20 MOA base and could reach 1k in 12.4 mils. Comes with everything from the factory (box, paperwork, bikini caps, and Allen wrench).

Everything functions as it should and glass is clear and scratch free. The bell does have a few cosmetic knicks but nothing that effects the reliability or clairity. You can see them if you zoom in on the picture. I will provide close ups upon request or attach them here later.

Selling scope and rings for $2,400 shipped.
20190205_195419.jpg