• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SPF: sig 365 with mags and holster

corey4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2012
pittsburgh pa
this is sold as a package $675 shipped

SPF

sig 365 with 800 rounds thru it

8 10 round mags

black point tactical holster AIWB

USPS money orders, walmart, western union, bank checks, cash, venmo, PayPal friends and family only, you get the idea. i'm pretty easy to get along with. if you prefer to use PP without F+F, then any additional fees are the responsibility of the buyer. If you accidently send funds without F+F, items won’t get shipped until the difference is received for the agreed price.

PMs generally wont get answered until later in the evening. I work outside, not at a computer. i am located near Pittsburgh PA zip 15238 if local

IMG_1290.JPG

IMG_1293.JPG

IMG_1294.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1298.JPG

IMG_1296.JPG

IMG_1291.JPG

IMG_1292.JPG

Last edited:
Damn! My daughter wants one....but wants the manual safety model. Can't change her mind. :cry:

Sig Sauer parts has the manual safety kits in stock. I just purchased several. You can order a fab mold to cut the safety slot for about $8 or purchase a lower module for about $33. If you are good with a dremel you don't need the fab mold. The lower modules are in black, grey, or coyote. There are some videos showing how easy it is to install the safety.