• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SPF Steiner M5XI 5-25x56 MSR

FollowThrough10

Ballistics Nerd
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2017
Selling my Steiner M5XI with the MSR reticle. Glass is seriously top knotch, easily up there with all of the high end competitors. Recently worked out a deal with another optics company for sponsorship so all of my rifles are getting new tubes.

Scope has some of the best turrets I've ever touched. Very smooth adjustments that track 100% true. There's a reason the Germans have been using Steiners on their weapons for forever... Built like a tank and definitely holds true to,the "Military" line of their optics.

Asking $1850 with butler caps and shipped in original box.

Might be interested in trades, let me know what you have to offer.

Thanks Gents!!!
(Will send in depth images to serious buyers/traders only)

Selling my Steiner M5XI with the MSR reticle. Glass is seriously top knotch, easily up there with all of the high end competitors. Recently worked out a deal with another optics company for sponsorship so all of my rifles are getting new tubes.

Scope has some of the best turrets I've ever touched. Very smooth adjustments that track 100% true. There's a reason the Germans have been using Steiners on their weapons for forever... Built like a tank and definitely holds true to,the "Military" line of their optics.

Asking $1850 with butler caps and shipped in original box.

Might be interested in trades, let me know what you have to offer.

Thanks Gents!!!
(Will send in depth images to serious buyers/traders only)
View attachment 7081851
Would you be interested in a Mark6 3-18 Tremor 3? Scope is G2G! Been a safe Queen..

Sorry man, Ill have to pass. I actually already have a mark 6 that's gonna be heading out the door here soon as well.

Appreciate the offer though, somebody on here will def grab that from you for sure.

Can u post a picture of the box, looking for the sku or item number.

Just for the sake of being honest, this obviously isn't my box. The orgional box is in my truck which is at the shop getting new rear gears put in. BUT, this is the same exact sku for my optic. Same make, model, reticle, the works. Hopefully this is good enough for now @Bsmith15