• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SPF to Bigsky

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacosxNachos

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2019
Utah
This was listed as a PSR kit last night. It was given to me as a gift, represented as such and legally transferred to me. Had no reason to question otherwise. I honestly did not know and wasn’t trying to scam anyone. I appreciate the guys that spoke up and gave feedback. I feel like crap about misrepresentation. I am not using this rifle at all and looking to put funds towards other stuff.

If you are serious about purchasing, I am happy to provide personal info over DM and talk on the phone or face to face if you are local. Not interested in putting it in a public forum and dealing with the pitchforks. Although, I understand why they were out.

Lets try this again.

Looking at market, $8.5k seems like a very fair price for what it in this kit. Not looking to part out at this time. I can take a CC for 2% more. Free shipping to your FFL.

1k rounds on chassis

Includes the following:

Barrels
(1) 338 Lapua- Brand New
(2) 300 Norma- Brand New
(1) 300 Winchester- Brand New
(1) 6.5 Creedmoor- 500ish rounds

Three bolt assemblies

Mags
(6) 338
(4) 300 Win
(5) 6.5 Creedmoor

• Transit Case with Cut foam and straps
  • Eberlestock soft bag
  • RRS arca plate
    1D4C0B46-2927-4976-8212-E95458AB1D86.jpeg
    65F9E0E4-AFE5-4C7B-938B-20DBD92E1110.jpeg
    1355EA5B-3A27-446B-82FB-03C2C13C20AF.jpeg
    E4DD8950-57CA-40CE-9E8A-C3F7EC1A7A51.jpeg
    62915F66-823D-416D-970E-790AAF00574D.jpeg

Reactions: AIAW
Man, this is a extremely good price for this kit with all the stuff that’s included.... somebody will get a great deal out of it

Reactions: AIAW
Il take this pending confirmation of.non Nigerian status

not interested in dealing with the trolls, not putting picture in public forum. You offered me a lowball price over DM and I declined. I made an honest mistake last night. Appreciate the free bumps if you want to continue with non productive shit posting and trying to appease the internet mob.

Reactions: JfarmshooterW
Just sent you a message I am prepared to send you a check for full price just want some confirmation of legitimacy

not interested in dealing with the trolls, not putting picture in public forum. You offered me a lowball price over DM and I declined. I made an honest mistake last night. Appreciate the free bumps if you want to continue with non productive shit posting and trying to appease the internet mob.
You've already posted pics on a public forum..... but don't want to post 1 more w/ a piece of paper containing your user name and date? Well, that's red flag #2. (first was posting as PSR).... And you joined the forum a month ago. #3.

Good luck.

You've already posted pics on a public forum..... but don't want to post 1 more w/ a piece of paper containing your user name and date? Well, that's red flag #2. And you joined the forum a month ago. #3.

Good luck.

Thanks. Getting a lot of DM’s and dealing with guys directly. Fully understand your concerns though. Rifle is at my work and I am home. If needed, happy to do this on Monday. Just rather speak to guys directly and so far, so good.

Thanks. Getting a lot of DM’s and dealing with guys directly. Fully understand your concerns though. Rifle is at my work and I am home. If needed, happy to do this on Monday. Just rather speak to guys directly and so far, so good.

"Sure I can do that, but it'll take until Monday because rifle is at work" is a different response. (and one that requires waiting until Monday for buyer commitment IMO.)

Hope it all works out, appears to be nice kit.

Thanks. It is a great kit and it sold. I wasn’t interested in posting a personal picture or DL. I was getting a lot of messages requesting those. It was in response to those requests. Spoke to a great guy over the phone and we worked it out. Again, understand the concerns and sensitivity. All is good.

Thanks. It is a great kit and it sold. I wasn’t interested in posting a personal picture or DL. I was getting a lot of messages requesting those. It was in response to those requests. Spoke to a great guy over the phone and we worked it out. Again, understand the concerns and sensitivity. All is good.

Cool I’m glad it sold and glad to see you’re a normal guy who makes normal mistakes.

Cool I’m glad it sold and glad to see you’re a normal guy who makes normal mistakes.

Made me sick when I was educated and understood. Never taken anything from anyone, and my character means everything to me. I appreciate those guys that provided the education and assumed good intentions and it was an error. Had it sold, would have given back for what new price was. Sure fellas will doubt that too, but it is the internet.

Made me sick when I was educated and understood. Never taken anything from anyone, and my character means everything to me. I appreciate those guys that provided the education and assumed good intentions and it was an error. Had it sold, would have given back for what new price was. Sure fellas will doubt that too, but it is the internet.
Understand completely.

Reactions: TacosxNachos
This is bs I said I wanted it for asking price and we talked on the phone about it

Bigsky should posted an il takenir if he wanted it

We just spoke on phone about this and you hung up, but since you posted, feel need to reply. i spoke to bigsky on phone first. When you tried calling first time. This is noted in DM’s between us that I was on phone. Sorry it didn’t work out for you. Thought it was most fair to sell to first offer and guy that I spoke with first. Not looking for drama.

First il take it takes precedence over chain jerkers. But I get it internet isn’t your thing

First il take it takes precedence over chain jerkers. But I get it internet isn’t your thing

You Dm a lowball offer of $7k then post in public forum you will take it if I am not nigerian scam and if I comply with your demands. What am I agreeing too? Your $7k offer or posted offer? Like I said in DM’s to you, I wasn’t sure if you are trolling or serious. Big sky beat you to it and didn’t require me to waste a bunch of time jumping through hoops. Again, this was clear in DM’s and when we spoke over phone, twice. Done with the thread and the drama. Hope you have a great weekend. Sorry you are upset.

Sent you 7000 offer you said no 8500 so I said il take it and posted in the thread il take it.

Last edited:

I wouldn’t say OP is necessarily in the wrong. You insulted him in your post and PM, eluding to him being a Nigerian scammer. Also, demanding a copy of his drivers license...?!? I don’t think I would have given preference to you either regardless of when you posted “I’ll take it.”

I wouldn’t say OP is necessarily in the wrong. You insulted him in your post and PM, eluding to him being a Nigerian scammer. Also, demanding a copy of his drivers license...?!? I don’t think I would have given preference to you either regardless of when you posted “I’ll take it.”
Lol if you send $8500 checks to new members and don’t ask for drivers license or get the info on the gun shop it’s coming from your nuts. I had one of those guys almost get me last year.

Drivers license and google earth are good ways to beat the riff raff

And OP didn’t say anything to me about the rifle being sold to someone when I talked to him on the phone.

Reactions: hic28
Lol if you send $8500 checks to new members and don’t ask for drivers license or get the info on the gun shop it’s coming from your nuts. I had one of those guys almost get me last year.

Drivers license and google earth are good ways to beat the riff raff

And OP didn’t say anything to me about the rifle being sold to someone when I talked to him on the phone.

I’ve never asked for a drivers license. Most I’ve done is ask for their FFL to be used as a middleman. When the FFL verifies the firearm and has possession of it, I send the payment, no big deal.

Not saying you were in the wrong for doing some homework before mailing away a bunch of money, I’m just saying you could have handled it differently.

I’ve never asked for a drivers license. Most I’ve done is ask for their FFL to be used as a middleman. When the FFL verifies the firearm and has possession of it, I send the payment, no big deal.

Not saying you were in the wrong for doing some homework before mailing away a bunch of money, I’m just saying you could have handled it differently.
Yes your way works when it’s coming from a ffl.

Scammers ruin everything.

Reactions: kRcu
You got this kit as a gift? Very interesting... I usually try to get a drivers license with the product if I'm buying as well. I still think this dude is a scammer as things just dont add up.

Last edited:
I visited with him and he is straight forward to deal with. I'll post a pic when I have it to clear up any misconceptions you guys have. Some of you guys on here are way to quick to call someone a scammer or bitch at them if things didn't work out the way you wanted. Life is too short, let it go.

I think you guys are bros and he got called out so he uses you to hold on to the rifle. It's strange that he was gifted a rifle and that you visited him. Some things match up so well you just have to call it when you see it.

Hmmm, I've been on here since 2010, he joined in November 2019. I live in Montana and he lives in Central Utah but yeah, were bros. I have a rule against arguing with internet fools so do us "bros" a favor and piss off.

Reactions: TacosxNachos
According to the rules, he can refuse to sell it to deersniper if he wants. If he put it in an open forum that he would take it and noone else did, it would be bad form to not sell it to him but not necessarily against the rules here. It is also technically against the rules that we called him out the way we did but around here it's a long standing tradition to police the sale section the way we do with potential high dollar scams.

Having said that, I know for certain I've seen this rifle posted on the hide before and the same thing happened.

You bros live far away but you visited him? And are you telling me bros cant join this site at different dates, hahahaa. C'mon, something is fishy. And can you honestly tell me that it makes sense he was gifted a rifle and put wrong info on it. I'll piss off as I have nothing to gain but I call it as I see it. Dont get mad when people ask reasonable questions, that's another dead giveaway. Goodbye sweet Nigerian princes.

After he said visit means phone call, I just cant reason with the guy. Words mean things when they want it to mean things. The moron will always win the argument.

The gifted rifle is a dead giveaway. Def same guy or bro love going on. The buyer is on the seller's tip, real hard.

After he said visit means phone call, I just cant reason with the guy. Words mean things when they want it to mean things. The moron will always win the argument.

The gifted rifle is a dead giveaway. Def same guy or bro love going on. The buyer is on the seller's tip, real hard.
?????holy hell yall are killing me.

Reactions: 6brshooter
very fishy, the price, the gift, the evasion, and the ops grammar. Tucker needs to get on here, and check his ip. Deersniper might have it right from the get go.

verb (used without object)
to make a visit.
to talk or chat casually: to visit on the phone with a friend.
SEE MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.