• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics )))SPF((( Trijicon AccuPower 5-50x56mm Red/Green LED Illumination with 34mm Tube. ***Unbelievably Clear Glass***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have a Like New Trijicon AccuPower 5-50x56mm with Dual Red and Green Illumination. It has a 34mm Main Tube and is Unbelievably Super Clear. It comes with Throw Lever and Trijicon Flip Up Caps, I do not have the box. This is a $2200 dollar optic that I am selling at a Great Price. Perfect Scope for Super Long Range shooting. It's a Trijicon Product and we all know that their Quality is Top Notch and used by our Military.

Trijicon Tenmile® 5-50x56
    TM5056-C-3000016

Second Focal Plane (SFP) Extreme Long-Range Riflescope w/ Red/Green MOA Long Range, 34mm Tube, Matte Black, Exposed Elevation Adjuster w/ Return to Zero Feature

Retail: $2,837.00

*****Only $1200 shipped TYD*****

Last edited:
    Reactions: simonp
    Thanks Earnhardt for that. I appreciate it. It is a Smoking Deal and you won't find Glass this Clear unless you are spending over $4K.

Here are the Trijicon Flip Up Caps that go with it. These are the Tenebraex Caps and are High End. I have a Low scope mount on my Rig that these will not work with, and I prefer them off anyways.

Sweet Deal here at Only $1200 Shipped and Fully Insured.

Flip Up Caps.jpg

Reactions: simonp