• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SPF - Unused DBAL-D2 in Desert Tan - $1000 SHIPPED

cornhuskid

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2008
Olympia, WA
Unused DBAL-D2 in Desert Tan - $1000 SHIPPED

As New in box. I bought one too many of these so my loss is your gain. (I run two of these as well as three DBAL-A3HP). Battery installed once to validate function. Works perfectly as expected...

These sell about everywhere for ~$1579!

Package price SHIPPED/INSURED to the lower 48 is $1000 FIRM! No trades please. As always the first "I'll take it" gets the unit. Please PM or TEXT (fastest!) for questions or to confirm it has not been sold.

I will do PayPal F&F or Postal money order.

Jeff ~ 253-312-2136.

I am on the "Good Guy List". Recent deals with asus611, Magnumdood, Sigma, etc..

Description:

The Steiner DBAL-D2 Laser and IR Illuminator is designed to be used in conjunction with night vision to give you the edge on over night hunts. The IR beam is manufactured with high definition lens technology that can be adjusted from 2° to 30° to illuminate distances up to 1000 meters. The Illuminator features an enhanced end cap to keep it protected during the day and takes full advantage of the improved mode switching capabilities of the D2 model. The eye safe illuminator is one of the most powerful and high performance on the market. The green aiming laser and IR aiming laser are co-aligned and feature fully adjustable windage and elevation settings to ensure you stay on target. Compatible with all the popular remote switches for faster activation and the integrated QD picatinny mount make this an extremely versatile system to use with your night vision setup. The Steiner DBAL series illuminators are the choice of military units worldwide.

Specs:

Desert tan aluminum housing
Class I 600 mW eye safe LED IR illuminator
Class IIIa 5 mW green laser
Class I .7mW IR laser
Co-aligned and fully adjustable for windage/elevation