• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SPF- Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 EBR 7C - MRAD plus Vortex 34mm PMR rings

MDrimfirerookie

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Not thrilled I need to sell this but up for grabs is my Razor Gen II along with Vortex 34mm PMR rings (ring height 1 inch). Both items were bought here on the Hide used.

There are some minor scuffs on the scope turrets and very slight ring marks on the main tube. Its obviously been mounted. Scope comes with original box, turret adjustment tool, sunshade and documents.

Rings have scuff marks on them as well and I tried to show them in the pics below. I do not have a box for them and will drop them in the scope box with the turret adjustment tool.

Preference is to sell this as a package. Asking $1600 firm, shipped and insured via UPS. Paypal friends and family is first choice. If you want goods and services, you pay the fees.

First I'll take it gets it.

IMG_20201005_203112.jpg IMG_20201005_203229.jpg IMG_20201005_203247.jpg IMG_20201005_203154.jpg