• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms ***SPF*** Winchester M70 Stealth 308 w/ upgrades (Price reduced!)

yej0001

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Northern CA
Win 70 Stealth were heavy barrel marksman rifles for police/LE market and target shooters before FN bought the Winchester brand and developed the SPR series, which were essentially identical guns. The main difference is that Stealth barrels were not chrome lined. This rifle has been heavily upgraded. The bolt is a controled-round-feed (CRF) design. It got a McMillan SPR A3G stock (not bedded), a Badger bolt knob installed by SAC, a Timney trigger, and a PTG bottom metal that takes AI single stack magazine. The barrel is original and threaded in 5/8x24. It got a JP muzzle brake. I am the second owner. The original seller told me under 800 rounds fired, and I only took it to range once. $1650 $1450 shipped/insured to your FFL. (SPF)

1.jpg
2.jpg
IMG_0447.jpg
IMG_0448.jpg
IMG_0449.jpg
IMG_0451.jpg
IMG_0452.jpg
IMG_0453.jpg

Last edited:
I've ownes a Win 70 Stealth in .308 since about 2003. Also have a A3 stock, timney trigger, and uses AI single stack mags. Love that rifle. Its even in my online name.
GLWS. Awesome rifles.

Reactions: yej0001