• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Left Hand Sale SPF: WTS/WTT Lefty Compass Lake SPR

One1Bravo

Ops4
Minuteman
  • Jul 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This is a full Compass Lake build, it was not thrown together with their parts. Like new condition. Thought I needed it but I prefer my bolt guns. Maybe 200 rounds through it. Showed a lot of promise with 77gr TMKs but never finished load development. Compass Lake SPR left handed upper, 7 twist Bartlein barrel w/CLE match chamber Duracoated black, intermediate length gas system, 15" Mlok handguard, Compass Lake lower with Magpul PRS stock, ambi mag release, Triggertech Diamond trigger. Whatever ASC 10 and 20 round mags I have for it will be included. Bipod, Hellfire, Henny, or suppressor not included. Will have regular flash hider on barrel to protect threads, not shimmed for timing. Split shipping and insurance. Not interested in separating anything at the moment. Would be willing to trade for high end optics. *In need of some bear deterent also. Would consider trading for a Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan in 454 Casull, 480, or firearms of similar quality and caliber* Please PM all questions and trade offers.

Bare rifle: $1800

20200417_174258.jpg

20200218_152134.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: nmmi9100 and Kwilm
    18.1" Bartlein SPR profile barrel. The little use this rifle saw was for coyote hunting. I shot factory Speer Gold Dot 75gr and it shot just under MOA. I started on a promising load with CFE 223 and 77gr TMK that shot around .3 at 100. Did not develop it any further as I bought a bolt gun in 223 and have been shooting that.

All - I am an idiot and didn’t correctly interpret Maryland’s indecipherable requirements so this wonderful rifle is still available. Seller is terrific this was all my moronity.