• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SPF WTS/WTT NVision 25

NFAJohn

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
East Bernard, Texas
Purchased new in February, 20-25 hunts on the unit with zero issues. I actually have a running review on it in the night vision section https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/halo-25mm-running-review.6994849/

I absolutely love this thing, but I got access to some turf farms and ranches in West, Texas where we are going to be taking some longer shots so I picked up a LR today. Unit is absolutely perfect, glass is free of scratches, mount returns to zero very well and I've had zero issues with it. There is a little dust here and there and the word "MENU" on the side has a very small rub mark on it, not sure if it came like that and I didn't catch it or it came from riding around in the ranger. Included in the sale are the box, books, dvr cabel, challenge coin, patches, eye cup thingy and a set of batteries. The only thing missing from the box is the sticker, and its on my beer fridge.

Buyer MUST provide proof of US CITIZENSHIP, absolutely zero fucking around on this.
Looking for $4750 obo ppff, wire transfer, cashiers check or cash. Can meet FTF in the general Houston area.

Trades:
-PVS 27 or 30
-Left handed bolt guns
-WP TNVC or Ultimate NV PVS14
-IR lasers
-Custom 1911s
-Noveske rifles
-Benelli M4 H2O
-Shorty 6.5G upper
-If you got something else you think I might like, let it rip.

25-1.jpg
25-2.jpg
25-3.jpg
25-4.jpg