• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SPF WTS Zeiss Conquest 4, 4-16x MOA, $750 Shipped CONUS

wigwamitus

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2014
LBJ
SPF WTS Zeiss Conquest 4, 4-16x MOA, $750 Shipped CONUS

49543643753_4faa1e9afe_h.jpg

I don't really want to sell this scope, but I have to as its too long for what I'm trying to do now. Its been my first MOA/MOA scope and worked way better than I expected. The illum is great, I've held for both wind and elevation with it and hit what I was aiming at. The parallax knob works fine. The glass is great for a $1000 scope, way better than the Burris xtr2 scopes I had for years. The reason I got it was it was light AND it had a zero stop. And I find the zero stop to be easier to set than the NF scopes I have. If it was an inch shorter, I'd keep it.
Its one of those rare "Tactical-Hunting" scopes that nobody makes :D
And a plug for Zeiss USA support. I lost the windage cover cap. I called Zeiss USA support. They sent me a replacement for free. Can't argue with that !!

49544155311_8421561a28_b.jpg

49543660648_5a55982598_h.jpg

49544406307_bec7db3b32_b.jpg

Comes with original box and instruction manual (also available on line)

Payment methods: Check (or MO), wire.

No trades

Please PM with questions.

Thanks for looking !

Last edited:
WTS Zeiss Conquest 4, 4-16x MOA, $750 Shipped CONUS

49543643753_4faa1e9afe_h.jpg

I don't really want to sell this scope, but I have to as its too long for what I'm trying to do now. Its been my first MOA/MOA scope and worked way better than I expected. The illum is great, I've held for both wind and elevation with it and hit what I was aiming at. The parallax knob works fine. The glass is great for a $1000 scope, way better than the Burris xtr2 scopes I had for years. The reason I got it was it was light AND it had a zero stop. And I find the zero stop to be easier to set than the NF scopes I have. If it was an inch shorter, I'd keep it.
Its one of those rare "Tactical-Hunting" scopes that nobody makes :D
And a plug for Zeiss USA support. I lost the windage cover cap. I called Zeiss USA support. They sent me a replacement for free. Can't argue with that !!

49544155311_8421561a28_b.jpg

49543660648_5a55982598_h.jpg

49544406307_bec7db3b32_b.jpg

Comes with original box and instruction manual (also available on line)

Payment methods: Check (or MO), wire.

No trades

Please PM with questions.

Thanks for looking !

I know you mention illumination but from doing some research, I can’t seem to find the ZMOA 1 that’s illuminated. Is it an older model?

IDK if its an older model or a newer model. I agree on don't see the illum ret. in the online manual. But here is the one I bought and I bought it from Jason at Euro.

Reticle #93 (matches box in my pic above and product listing on Euro)

Reactions: YotaEer
IDK if its an older model or a newer model. I agree on don't see the illum ret. in the online manual. But here is the one I bought and I bought it from Jason at Euro.

Reticle #93 (matches box in my pic above and product listing on Euro)

Interesting. PM sent