• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SPF?

Re: SPF?

These are all my best guesses on those, never heard them.

FOAD - F Off And Die

DILLIGAF - Do I Look Like I Give a F?

GTFO - Get the F out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These are all my best guesses on those, never heard them.

FOAD - F Off And Die

DILLIGAF - Do I Look Like I Give a F?

GTFO - Get the F out </div></div>

Ding, Ding...winner!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF is IIRC? </div></div>
If I Remember Correctly = IIRC

i was gonna make an acronym for piston pete but damn i dont want him to start hi jacking this thread with useless info.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why don't we make this a threat explaining all the acronyms people use on here.</div></div>

WTF
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why don't we make this a threat explaining all the acronyms people use on here.</div></div>

WTF
wink.gif
</div></div>

that went over my head. Is it because I'm assuming everyone knows what WTF means? You know what they say about assuming don't you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why don't we make this a threat explaining all the acronyms people use on here.</div></div>

WTF
wink.gif
</div></div>

that went over my head. Is it because I'm assuming everyone knows what WTF means? You know what they say about assuming don't you?</div></div>

It's because you mispelled "thread" and instead typed the word "THREAT" in your original post...

Why don't we make this a threat.... WTF?

Main Entry: threat
Pronunciation: \&#712;thret\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English thret coercion, threat, from Old English thr&#275;at coercion; akin to Middle High German dr&#333;z annoyance, Latin trudere to push, thrust
Date: before 12th century

1 : an expression of intention to inflict evil, injury, or damage

WTF, over. <span style="font-size: 8pt">(actually that one's gotten me in a murky area just recently....)</span>

And when the answer to WTF disillusions you to a great extent, you can reverse it to FTW!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: barnesdd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does SPF stand for? I.E. item is SPF?

Thanks,
Dale </div></div>
I think it means "Surely Perfect For", e.g., this item is SPF you.

All this time, I thought it was an indicator for new members to ask "is this still for sale".
smile.gif

you know, just to get the post count up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why don't we make this a threat explaining all the acronyms people use on here.
</div></div>
WASP - What A Stupendous Proposition!