• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TacT-MecH

The Mechanic with Tact
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2010
Missouri
I'm selling my 9in 300 BO pistol barrel. This being a remage, it headspaces to a Remington action, recoil lug and lock down the barrel nut your done. I shot about 100 subsonic rounds through it without issue. *The lighting makes the barrel look bronze, but it is matte black.

Spf

**TEXT IS BEST**

*The following information is directly from their website;

KAK REM 700 9 INCH 300 BLK HEAVY PROFILE
KAK INDUSTRY 9 INCH 300 BLACKOUT REMINGTON 700

USES THE SAVAGE "STYLE" BARREL NUT SYSTEM

INCLUDES BARREL AND LOCK NUT

9 INCH KAK HEAVY CONTOUR (INTENDED FOR CHASSIS GUNS)

300 BLK CHAMBER

1:8 TWIST

41V50 STEEL

MUZZLE THREADED 5/8-24

MATTE BLASTED BLACK FINISH

GRADUATED MARKS ON THE BARREL SHANK ALLOW FOR PRECISE HEADSPACE ADJUSTMENTS IN .0017 INCREMENTS

KAK INDUSTRY PROUDLY USES GREEN MOUNTAIN RIFLE BARREL BLANKS

REASONABLE offers will be considered, low ballers will be ignored. I accept cash, USPS Money order, or PayPal F&F or add 4% for G&S
20200212_061924.jpg

This picture is for reference only. NO OTHER PARTS ARE FOR SALE... JUST THE BARREL.
20191225_101702.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
I'm selling my 9in 300 BO pistol barrel. This being a remage, it headspaces to a Remington action, recoil lug and lock down the barrel nut your done. I shot about 100 subsonic rounds through it without issue. *The lighting makes the barrel look bronze, but it is matte black.

$125 shipped

**TEXT IS BEST**

*The following information is directly from their website;

KAK REM 700 9 INCH 300 BLK HEAVY PROFILE
KAK INDUSTRY 9 INCH 300 BLACKOUT REMINGTON 700

USES THE SAVAGE "STYLE" BARREL NUT SYSTEM

INCLUDES BARREL AND LOCK NUT

9 INCH KAK HEAVY CONTOUR (INTENDED FOR CHASSIS GUNS)

300 BLK CHAMBER

1:8 TWIST

41V50 STEEL

MUZZLE THREADED 5/8-24

MATTE BLASTED BLACK FINISH

GRADUATED MARKS ON THE BARREL SHANK ALLOW FOR PRECISE HEADSPACE ADJUSTMENTS IN .0017 INCREMENTS

KAK INDUSTRY PROUDLY USES GREEN MOUNTAIN RIFLE BARREL BLANKS

REASONABLE offers will be considered, low ballers will be ignored. I accept cash, USPS Money order, or PayPal F&F or add 4% for G&S
View attachment 7247738

This picture is for reference only. NO OTHER PARTS ARE FOR SALE... JUST THE BARREL.View attachment 7247739

Free bump for an amazing rifle?
What stock is that my friend?

from KAK aswell? Have you been happy with the quality?
I´m in the process of picking a barrel for a build and not sure if I want to spend more on a criterion and accept the lead time or simply by a KAK.

Reactions: TacT-MecH
from KAK aswell? Have you been happy with the quality?
I´m in the process of picking a barrel for a build and not sure if I want to spend more on a criterion and accept the lead time or simply by a KAK.

I have been happy with both barrels (I've only function tested the 6.5in configuration). I couldn't see myself spending a ton on a project that I wasn't sure inwas going to like/ keep... I like it. And I'm keeping it.

Last edited: