• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SPHD Rifle 308 match Sniper

You won't find much, if any, love for anything Jeff "Celt" Hicks here on the Hide.

I'm not going to rehash all of the issues with him, his business practices, the MANY problems, and the @#$%ings that he has dealt many folks here on the Hide and elsewhere once again, but try running a search and the reasons why should be MORE than apparent. :mad:

I dont care of a name and whats happend with the man you write about!
I have the Rifle and it have never failed. If SH moderators have rules about that name on this forum pls delete the tread
I have a lot of other rifles too post pics of ;-)
G

Well,aint looking for love for a liar/cruck on forum,but at some part of his(Jeff) road ,he did make some outstanding rifle. And one rifle did fint its way to Norway. Sorry for all who lost money,but I know one ,who "loves" his HD rifle :)
You won't find much, if any, love for anything Jeff "Celt" Hicks here on the Hide.

I'm not going to rehash all of the issues with him, his business practices, the MANY problems, and the @#$%ings that he has dealt many folks here on the Hide and elsewhere once again, but try running a search and the reasons why should be MORE than apparent. :mad: