• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sphur Mount

Andrew07

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2018
Where is the best place to a sphur Mount? Any hide vendors or discount codes?

Mile High is the worst... You call & talk to an actual, knowledgeable person every time, they'll happily talk rifles for as long as you'd like, pretty sure they know everything there is to know about AI's & Spuhr's, plus same day shipping most of the time... Not sure why I keep going back. :rolleyes:

I have bought both from MileHigh and Eurooptic and both have great customer service. Also the PX section...

Try Scopelist.com
you can make an offer on which ever mount you want.

I suggest calling Mile High. It has always been a pleasure to work with them.

Try Scopelist.com
you can make an offer on which ever mount you want.
this is just eurooptic

Thanks guys looks like mile high is the place! I actually found one used on another site but he lost the wedge. Can you order those separate or do any of y’all have a spare you sell?

mile high hooked me up with a single bolt when i stripped one of mine, just call them and see what they can do for you.

Thanks guys looks like mile high is the place! I actually found one used on another site but he lost the wedge. Can you order those separate or do any of y’all have a spare you sell?

Yes, you can buy the wedge separate.