• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spike's Compressor 5.56

SoTex

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2009
South Texas
I have used numerous small parts on builds from ST in the past and have never had any complaints about quality or performance and generally been happy with the product. Now that they are doing this SBR with can, I am interested to see how it is working out. Does anybody own one, if not has anybody run one?

Originally Spike's was not making the cans for these in house, I believe it was a partnership between them and Ops Inc. Now the Spikes website states that they are doing the cans in house. That makes me wonder what I should expect from the can. Any ideas?

I picked up a Tac Ops Sierra second hand a year ago or so and since then I have only shot it a handful of times; it primarily collects dust in the safe. I just don't have access to the longer ranges like I used to so I am thinking about unloading the Sierra in favor of one of these Compressors. There seems to be very little information floating around on them though, so I am trying to shake the bushes and see what I can find out. Any info is appreciated.

If you are not familiar with the rifle, it can be found here.

Bump for an old old post id like to know more too. Anyone?!