• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Spike's Deadliest Warriors

Re: Spike's Deadliest Warriors

yeah and the one that was on tonight (ninja vs spartan) was bullshit. i don't see how anyone could continue fighting with glass shards in their eyes. i'm pretty sure there is no training to tolerate that

Now the Marshmallow vs Jalapena....I think the marshmallow would take the Jalapena...i am just saying!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghillie Zen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The first episode was hilarious. The indians were taking that shit way to personal! I lmfao!! </div></div>

Yeah and being the "GREATEST" knife fighters of all time...well...that did'nt work out so great for them.

It's funny to watch the "experts" in the fields of the warrior argue over who's better and talk crap to each other

HOW ABOUT THE TEXANS VS THE MEXICANS AT THE ALAMO!!!!! what u guys think about 200 Texans vs 2130 mexicans that would be entertaining

How 'bout a "DEADLIEST SUPPORT" episode? They could do something like "mechanic vs rigger"...
smile.gif

Mechanics always come up with crazy shit..... and they already have a nice selection of ready made weapons.. sledge, ehh?

Riggers can pretty much make anything outta 550, so I'm sure they could come up somethin' good. Plus, they could have honeycomb armor!!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hannibal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It will be interesting when they do a modern warrior vs whomever. Our ground soldiers with body armor, M4, grenades, sidearm, etc. Not really a fair fight.

Next week it's that Pirate vs Knight. Not really sure how the hell they will do that. What the hell did pirates have? Cutlass, inaccurate flinter, parrot? They have mobility and visibility over the knight..

Simple single shot flintlock won't do well against plate armor. That's how they use to test plate- fire a ball at it to prove it was bulletproof. All those angles on plate will make it pretty damn hard for a cutlass to make much headway. Those knights were pretty badass. All that weight and they could still move pretty well. Experts have done some tests with the armor- scaling walls, falling etc. Pretty fast-unless their was mud.

Mud did the Frogs in at Agincourt. Brits had cloth, little armor. Frogs were heavy. Surface tension of metal in mud created suction- sucked them down. Brits had cloth/leather- no suction.

Han </div></div>

Unless the pirates first attack is to hit you with a chest full of a 15 pounder from a Long Tom.

Didn't see it. Was the consumption of vodka one of the events? Those Russians can drink almost as well as the Britts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hannibal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It will be interesting when they do a modern warrior vs whomever. </div></div>

I remember the movie "the Final Countdown", when a modern day aircraft carrier returned to Pearl Harbor.

That was an interesting idea. Of course I would love to see them go through with the F14 defense of pearl harbor against Japanese Mitubishi Zeros.

...or a company of Abrams M1's in the Ardennes against a German Armored unit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hannibal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cocksucking computer geeks!

Just beat our Green Berets with Spetsnaz!!!

Asshole geeks were more impressed with spring loaded ballistic knives than with our M24, M4, and M9! Little prick with the curly red hair, Geiger, has probably never fingered a firearm let alone a woman.

Won't be watching the series again after this episode. Just entertainment but WTH? Giving the win to the fucking Russians?

Han
</div></div>

I agree. The evaluation of the Green Beret vs Spetnaz was total bullshit. "The Russians won due to better training". I would love to see that in real life.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZCF-zqmQJ8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZCF-zqmQJ8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm also put off by the ballistic dummy being naked. It should be wearing the clothing, uniform, or armour, of the day. I think that would greatly affect many of the old weapons and give a more realistic idea of what would happen in an attack -- and I assume they spend a lot of money on the dummy to make it more realistic.

But as someone pointed out, it is a tv show, and putting clothing or armour on the dummy would cut down on the visual impact.

I have never seen this but may have to tune in.

What I'd love to see is Gilligan thrashing that damn professor, and then giving him a chance to run away before hitting him with arrows made of yew from a longbow. The entire fight would take place on board a pirate ship in front of a crowd of ninjas and knights, each who would be holding a naked dummy with a blade sticking out of it.

Think of the ratings they could get...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VSP968</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So there's lesbian oil wrestling on every Sunday night at 9PM?

On Showtime? </div></div>

My thought exactly

OK, I finally saw this for the first time and it was William Wallace versus a Zulu warrior. They got this one right. If you want to fight a Scot, you must first accept that he really, really likes it...

It's too bad they only want to use historical warriors, and sterotypes at that.

They could make it pay per view if they would be a bit more creative - like Stallone vs. Rosie

What I can't stand about the show is that they never use the same scientific test on each opposing weapon. For instance, on the show with Russian Vs. US Special Forces, they compared the "special weapons" from each side.

The US had the "E-tool" and the Russians had the "Ballistic Knife." They made the US guy use the E-tool on a full sized ballistic gelatin upper torso to show how much damage it was capable of. They then made the Russian use his knife on a bunch of hanging glass balls filled with "blood" WTF!!?? How in the hell does that compare the two weapons equally??

The US guy completely cut the upper portion of the head open and the brain landed on the floor, then he proceeded to cut open the stomach with 3 quick slashing cuts. Instant death & the US soldier still has a weapon.

The Russian shoots his knife into a wooden board......wow....that's really impressive. Doesn't show the penetration capabilities of the weapon or how much damage it can do to a human. Not to mention that if you MISS your target, you just LOST your weapon......!!

For a show run by "scientist".......unbelievable......

i didnt agree with that at all. and of course the spitznaz wins with the damn knife at the end. stupid as hell. i am sorry but i would much rather have the e-tool than the knife.