• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Spirit Ridge in Utah

Re: Spirit Ridge in Utah

Update,
I just added Rob L to group 1 and Cold bore miracle to group 2.
7am at the spirit ridge and we still have one more spot in group 1 if any one wants to jump on board with us.

BTW, just went to sportsmans in Riverdale, NO coupons, they said they dont have them. they said you have to go shoot a round at SR and then they give you a coupon for your next round. He did mention however that they may give us a group discount........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, just went to sportsmans in Riverdale, NO coupons, they said they dont have them. they said you have to go shoot a round at SR and then they give you a coupon for your next round. He did mention however that they may give us a group discount........</div></div>
We will have to see what they will do for us! hopefully they will give us a discount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eznutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, just went to sportsmans in Riverdale, NO coupons, they said they dont have them. they said you have to go shoot a round at SR and then they give you a coupon for your next round. He did mention however that they may give us a group discount........</div></div>
We will have to see what they will do for us! hopefully they will give us a discount. </div></div>
I hope so, I can buy alot of ammo for 50$ and go shoot in the hills behind my house
wink.gif

Guys, sorry for the late notice. I had something come up and will not be able to make it in the morning.

Hopefully, I will see some of you at the match in Price next week.

EZeee, good time today. Anybody in your group best 19 on the Master's course? Neither did we! Ha! Hope to see you guys at one of our PCPR shoots soon.
Leo.

Glad you all had a good time. Best of our group was a 26 and it should have been better but i forgot to redial back to zero 2 times. OHH well till the next time.

Glad you could all come and hope to see you in PC at your next shoot if we can make it.