• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Splitting the rifle forum (semi and bolt action)

srv656s

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2005
KC, MO
Just a suggestion, but I don't like that the rifle forum got split between semi and bolt action. In my opinion, the best online communities are the ones that are fairly active and have a fairly small number of forums to view. When the forums are split too narrowly, people end up only focusing on a few of the many forums and end up missing a lot of posts they otherwise may have been interested in.

For me, I mainly like bolt action rifles for precision shooting. That said, I did like to look at, and read about, the semis from time to time. I didn't think it was too cluttered having them in one forum. Now I have a feeling I'll never click on the semi forum and will miss some developments with semi auto rifles that I would otherwise have come across.

Anyways, just a suggestion. I love the site, thanks!

Shawn

Re: Splitting the rifle forum (semi and bolt action)

All I ever do is hit the 'Active Topics' button. That puts all the threads in chronological order. I never go through any particular forum.

But that is how I go about it.