• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sport Optics.com Great experience

Blinks711

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2011
Columbus, OH
I have to say the guys at SportOptics.com are top notch when it comes to customer service. Ordered a demo NightForce from them at a great price. Within minutes of placing my order I received the "call us regarding your order" email. Apparently inventory on the site was out of whack and my demo was long gone. Instead of cancelling the order, they simply brought in a brand new scope from NightForce and honored the demo price without any hesitation. Talk about a great outfit!

WOW!
Not many businesses with that ethic anymore. Impressive.
My single order with Sport Optics was drama-free. I ordered a Bobro mount for my T1 and it ended up being not in stock.
No problem-I'll wait for it to come in...
Received a tracking number the very next day.
Really like the Bobro micro Aimpoint mount too.

Thanks Sport Optic.

I too had an outstanding experience with SportOptics.
I ordered an ATACR and rings.
Great pricing, great conversation about glass, overall a truly great transaction.
I would not hesitate to purchase from them again, and highly recommend.

...and the NF ATACR is super-kick-ass-awesome

Thanks for the kind words fellas. We're human and sometimes not perfect, but we strive to do the best we can for the customer.

[MENTION=33182]TimK[/MENTION], we do a lot of business with stenier/burris, we were taking a hiatus from Steiner but everything is good now and product will be back on the site soon.

Last edited:
Just got home to see scope on front porch from sport optics. Great customer service and fast shipping UPS. gave me a great price on a Vortex scope. Any thing in the future I need will come from them.

Thanks again Sport Optics

Angelo

I've bought 3 Nf and 2 VV PST form Jay Wiggins @ Sport Optics and he has always been very helpful in helping me make an informed decision on which scope which scope to choose for the task at hand..

I had a great experience with them also. My first rifle scope, burris xtrii. Its nice to see something at your door step the day after you ordered it. Then again they are only about 1.5 hrs away lol

My last optics purchase was with Sport Optics. They did everything and then some to make me happy. Seems this site is blessed with the most outstanding optic vendors !

I have had great experiences with them also.

My #1 place to go for optics.

Very pleasant and PATIENT on the phone. And a very nice SH discount.

I have had great experiences with them also.

My #1 place to go for optics.

Very pleasant and PATIENT on the phone. And a very nice SH discount.
Glad to see you picked up a great scope for your needs and I have also have had nothing, but great service when ordering from Sport Optics!!!

I had a great experience with them also. My first rifle scope, burris xtrii. Its nice to see something at your door step the day after you ordered it. Then again they are only about 1.5 hrs away lol

Ton you need to take the drive to hammond when you get the chance and come see what we've got. Tax free weekend is this coming weekend and I know you need something lol.