• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sportsman's Finest in Texas

tanda10506

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2010
Phelan, CA
Has anybody here dealt with this company? They are on gunbroker pretty often but I haven't heard of them other then that. I'm buying a 5R from them but they don't have a way to pay with credit card unless it goes through gunbroker, in which the price will not be the same, so I'll be sending them a money order. They seem like straight forward people on the phone, just wanted to know if any of you guys have experience with them. Thanks

Re: Sportsman's Finest in Texas

If it who i think it is and there in Lewisville Texas. There good to go. Its been a while back but i think thats them.

I've bought from them before. Good group of guys(and gals). They usually have a pretty good selection of guns and scopes, including the NF line. They do Class III stuff and I believe they use to engrave SBR receivers.

I bought my Sako TRG from them. Call and ask for August. He has helped me tons and also gave me a wonderful price on my TRG and NF optics! My buddy is currently working on a project with August. A+++ dealer in my opinion!

I also dealt with August Crocker at Sportsman's Finest.

They are great to deal with, they even called the shop I was shipping to to get FFL info AND had the gun shipped before I was able to do it!

Seriously good to go.

I have bought several firearms from them. They are good to go. Honest, dependable. August the boss, can be a little hard to get ahold of, Doesn't come in to work often, but store is good to go.

I stopped in a few months back to pick up my first Nightforce. They had just about every reticle on hand so we took each outside for a view. Nice shop, very helpful staff.

Thanks. Just bought the 5R I was talking about, great dealer. August was a lot of help.

I go there every time I am in Austin. Never bought anything online from them, but the store is cool and the staff knows what they are talking about.

Thank all of you for the kind words. Tanda you are welcome to use a cc on the phone...you dont have to go through GB and I do not charge a cc fee. Call me anytime to discuss purchase or your application and we'll get you going...again THANK YOU GUYS for the kind words

August M. Crocker
Firearms General Manager
Sportsman's Finest
[email protected]
512-263-1888 ext 338
www.sportsmansfinest.com
Toll Free 877-51-SPORT

I use to always go in that place! It's a nice store! I never knew about it until I got a membership to the Gold's gym behind it