• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sportsmanship award 2011 for her maybe?

Re: Sportsmanship award 2011 for her maybe?

No doubt 9H, ironically John McEnroe was a commentator at the event. His comments I though were interesting.

Just due was imposed on her as she completely fell apart after the tyrant!!

She repeatedly proves over and over that she is just a trashy bitch. Its a shame because she is genuinely talented, but its just overshadowed by who she is. And she has the balls to say the ref is "unattractive on the inside"?

She is just showing that although talented as a tennis player, she is still just arrogant and trashy inside.

Over time the tennis talent will fall away, but the arrogance and trashy part will remain forever....unless she works damned hard to change, but there is little chance of that.

Sad, to think I used to respect her as an athlete... I didn't even know such a rule existed in tennis. I guess even if there isn't a written rule, proper etiquette should be your guide.

At 3:03 "you're a hater"...yeah OK...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badshot308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At 3:03 "you're a hater"...yeah OK...</div></div>

That was by far the icing on her trash cake. That and accusing the chair ump that she was the same one that "hated" on her in a previous tournament. I guess it's true, "When you're on the top, there's nowhere to go but down."