• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spot the mistake

Re: Spot the mistake

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leagle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dunno. A woman that can go 10 seconds w/o talking? </div></div>

That would be a miracle...definately not a mistake!

Well, if you look at the picture long enough, the woman turns her head and looks at you.

So, I'm guessing the OP thought to him or herself how can I get people to look at this long enough to see the picture move? By telling them to look for a mistake.

Saw it somewhere else and thought I would post it. Apparently some people never made it to the movement part. Eh.

She is out of the kitchen?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats a few seconds I will never get back </div></div>

My job here is done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The first clue is that it's a .gif file, which can be animated, unlike a .jpg. Think a whole bunch of pictures, one on top of the other, like an old-fashioned flip-book. No great mystery, just technology.

Three major image formats:

.gif files: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_Interchange_Format

.jpg files: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPEG

.png files: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Network_Graphics </div></div>

Which format is this one?

leo-laporte-440px.jpg

When one moves the head to left or right, the eyes move first, not last as in the .gif image. The woman's head turns then the eyes follow. This is physiologically wrong unless one tries really hard and concentrates on doing it.
As soon as one's brain says,"move head left", the head starts to move but the eyes are moving quick enough to focus left before the head really starts to turn.
Now I am laughing because many of you just thought about this and sat there tryiing to see what happens!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When one moves the head to left or right, the eyes move first, not last as in the .gif image. The woman's head turns then the eyes follow. This is physiologically wrong unless one tries really hard and concentrates on doing it.
As soon as one's brain says,"move head left", the head starts to move but the eyes are moving quick enough to focus left before the head really starts to turn.
Now I am laughing because many of you just thought about this and sat there tryiing to see what happens! </div></div>

Yep I did.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BWAAA HAHAHAHAHA! I just showed the gif to my son, then my post and as I looked back at him guess what he was doing! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA </div></div>

Don't worry Switchblade the $20 bucks he will "borrow" from you later will more than likely make up for your nasty streak
grin.gif

No blink.
Hence the reason this person looks Zombi-esque.