• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotify to Remove Neil Young Music After He Demanded They Cancel Joe Rogan

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Hilarious!

Nolte: Why Neil Young (and Most Celebrities) Are Fascists​

Last edited:
So he thought his 137 people that listened to his station on spotify would be a loss compared to the millions that follow Joe Rogan! Easy decision for Spotify. Most of his fans probably still listen to his old ass music on cassette tapes and can't figure out how Spotify even works.

And good for Spotify for not censoring Joe and his guests like every other platform is doing right now!

1643259857659.png

But, it just won’t be the same without his superior guitar work.

It’s our loss...

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan

Hilarious!

Nolte: Why Neil Young (and Most Celebrities) Are Fascists​

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
So he thought his 137 people that listened to his station on spotify would be a loss compared to the millions that follow Joe Rogan! Easy decision for Spotify. Most of his fans probably still listen to his old ass music on cassette tapes and can't figure out how Spotify even works.

And good for Spotify for not censoring Joe and his guests like every other platform is doing right now!
Guess he had millions of followers on Spotify, which goes to show just how much more valuable Joe Rogan is to them. Let’s see how long it takes for him to reconsider his decision.

Reactions: diverdon
It’ll be interesting to see if other artists make the same request. Cant be outdone in the virtue signal olympics.

Maybe you can still find him on a soundtrack from some movies from the early 80s?

Neil Young has influenced the music industry for more than 50 years, but he had a reality check by pulling this boneheaded stunt. He has pulled his music before off Spotify and Apple, only to have it put back on their streams. Money talks; and if 60% of his music played is streamed by Spotify, it won't take long before he changes his mind. The old hippie has lived a cushy life style for too long. It is interesting how the media is spinning this to make Spotify look like the bad guy.
I listen to Spotify all day in my house & car, but don't have a NY channel. That being said, his music shows up on other channels that I listen to. Never liked CSNY, but like most of Neil's music.

Neil will be back soon enough. His bluff was called and his income will take a hit as a result. Money always wins out over ideology when one is greedy and narcissistic. Other cancel culture pushing artists should take note.

Reactions: Milf Dots
If we're not talking about Neil Diamond, and not talking about Neil Armstrong, then exactly WTF is this about? Neil DeGrasse Tyson?
Neil-Diamond.jpeg
Neil_Armstrong.jpeg
NeilDeGrasseTyson.jpeg

WTF is this about? Neil Peart?

neil-peart-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u2.jpeg

I don't get it. All the former hippies and their "down with the man" and Neil Young with his "fuck Monsanto" stuff. Then some flu comes along and all these Ben and Jerry fuck-tards go full force retarded because you don't want poison injected into your kids. They are ready to narc their neighbors out to the Gestapo just for the luxury of watching.

Grow at least one ball, just one! I will be on the correct side of history on this one.