• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Spotting Scope for around $500

trailmudder

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2008
Millville PA
Looking for a spotting scope to use for distances around 400-700yds . Looking for recomendations and brands and powers . Sorry if this has been covered .

Re: Spotting Scope for around $500

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: treebasher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been pretty happy with my Bushnell 15-45x60 Excursion FLP Spotting Scope. Inexpensive and gets the job done.

http://swfa.com/Bushnell-15-45x60-Excursion-FLP-Spotting-Scope-P44540.aspx</div></div>

...yes...and i milled a chunk of steel at 865yd with this one.....the edges got aberation but the bussiness part of the mildots are spot on.

I have the Bushnell Excursion FLP 20 - 45 with Mildot. I like it a lot.

Has anyone used the Leupold Green ring 15-45? I have been considering this one .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trailmudder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone used the Leupold Green ring 15-45? I have been considering this one . </div></div>

I have one, but cannot recommend it.