• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes spotting scopes W/ reticle?

916dude!

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2009
Sacramento,CA
Anybody know of a quality spotting scope that has a reticle and angled eye piece? I'm thinking about getting a vortex impact spotter but it doesn't have a reticle. Anything comparable in price and quality that does have a reticle?

Re: spotting scopes W/ reticle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought Vortex made a large spotting scope and you could buy a 30x eyepiece with a reticle for it - am I wrong?

Here's a link:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...rue#Post1698562 </div></div>

Correct, but its there top of the range Razor HD with an 85mm objective and costs about $1400 plus $240 for the additional eyepiece.. I suspect the OP was looking for some thing a bit cheaper...

And for the OP, the Vortex x30 Reticle eyepiece only fits the Razor scope mentioned above and is not compatable with anything the Impact or Skyline range :-(