• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SPR build finally finished

Da-Law-Dawg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2008
Russell Springs, KY
Just wrapped up my latest project.

We are putting together a DM program at work and I just completed the "mule" for our venture.

The low-down on the build.....

Lower: Precision Firearms Spartan billet lower, Geissele SSA-E trigger, MOE trigger guard and Magpul PRS.

Upper: VLTOR MUR 1-S, Noveske SPR 18" barrel (1-7 twist) with mid-length gas system and Vortex FH. Les Baer chromed NM BCG with Young chromed Match bolt. Rounded her out with a DD Lite 12.0 rail.

Glass: NF NXS 5.5x22x50, Mil-Dot w/Mil-Mil adjustment and ZS sporting a Sunguard ARD. Sitting in a NF Ultra-lite 20 MOA mount with NF level ring cap in the rear. ( I know, it's overkill for my needs but ya run whatcha have
wink.gif
)

Here's a pic of her finished out.....

photobucket-1677-1341015142945.jpg

Now if I can catch it less than 105 degrees out on a day off and get her to the range!
smile.gif

Re: SPR build finally finished

Great looking rig and nice parts list! Did you ever get your grendel upper sold?