• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Spr, q5 sf, NF NX8 etc...

Anderhammer52

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2019
North Las Vegas, NV
First up is a SOLGW lower and upper both built by SOLGW and put together. Upper: 18in 416r SS 1in8 twist, 15in EXO2 rail, BA marked radian raptor ch, cherry bomb muzzle device( can be removed if specified), BA complete nitride BCG. Lower: Vltor A5 system with A5h2 and sprinco green spring, larue mb2s curved (can be swapped for a flat face single stage larue), SOLGW lower parts kit, seekins enchaned bolt catch, bcm gunfighter stock. Has a NF NX8 2.5-20 w/MilXT in a badger 1.54 mount. Not included is the arca plate and bipod. Great shooting ar sub Moa with most match ammo I’ve tried about 800ish rounds through her. Would be willing to split and open to trades. Cash price is 3300 for everything.
AE4316AA-F172-4316-8D86-6CA52F2577DA.jpeg
Next is a 12.5 in upper only: Centurion 12.5 in cold hammer forged barrel (lightweight profile) with polished feed ramps, comes with the pinned centurion gas block and gas tube, larue bolt carrier and JP high pressure bolt, cherry bomb muzzle device (can be removed if necessary), radian raptor lt charging handle, Larue ultimate upper/hand guard combo (10 in mlock). Not included is the Arisaka light and slate black industries grip and mlok panels. Trades are welcome less than 500 rounds through her. Cash price is 1050 shipped
E224084E-3AFF-45AE-A620-38D73D0EB5A6.jpeg
Lastly is my Walther Q5 match Steel frame: I love this gun and hate to see it go but it rarely gets shot and I need cash for other projects/trades for other projects. I never emailed for the free optic plate so you still have that option. It currently has a CHPWS plate on it with a Holosun 507cX2 riding on top. Very accurate and very smooth probably about 500ish round through her. Comes with 2 mags from walther. Trades will be looked at cash price would be 1350 with no holosun and 1550 with the optic and plate obo.
79414DBB-D4F2-4A74-AFA5-4ABBA6A8E9DE.jpeg
Any other questions or pics PM me and we can discuss. Offer up ill look at everything.

Bump
As far as trades go, what I'm after are the following: 6arc upper, 11.5 upper, mk111 mod1 or mod2, vudu 5-25 w/h59, compact da/sa gun, 16in precision upper, tripod, ffp scopes in the 3-15/4-16/3-18 range with tree reticles, ACOG.
Those are the ones I'm looking for most bit will definitely look at everything. Sorry I couldn't edit the original post so its down here.