• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Springfield Armory- 2nd gen EMP

dukedurham

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2005
Richmond, VA
Although i've looked for a while here in VA, my search has been fruitless. How about anyone else that might be doing the same? Now that I think about it, what was the problem that was to be addressed with the first iteration? Something I read in one of the rags, I believe, said it was going to be "fixed" with the following runs, but I still have yet to see ANY EMP's at my local haunts. Just curious is all, but it still might be a good addition to the family.

Re: Springfield Armory- 2nd gen EMP

They are awfully damn cute with a threaded barrel.
Sorry I can't answer your question.

EMP-nocan-1.jpg

David- have you had any functionality problems with yours? That thing looks new, whats the round count?

It would definitely be really awesome if someone could get an uber tiny 9mm 1911 to run. I'd love to carry it.

i have been looking for some reviews on this pistol as well. Any one pick one up yet. I have scoured the 1911 forums but would also love to here form some one here as I have come to trust MOST opinions on this site.