• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Springfield Armory Loaded Target 1911-A1

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I've been wanting to purchase a good pistol for concealed carry for quite awhile but had been spending any extra money on getting the rifle how I wanted it.

I had been wanting a Kimber TLE/RLII for the longest time until I visited a new gun shop and indoor range on Friday. After handling the Springfield Loaded Target 1911-A1, it was love at first sight.

The first thing I wanted to do was change the grip for something more ergonomic. I swapped out the G10 composite grips for a Hogue wrap-around with finger grooves and I love the way it fits my hand like a glove.

It comes equipped with performance upgrades which include a match grade forged 5” barrel, cross drilled 3-hole aluminum adjustable match grade trigger adjusted at the factory to break when 5 to 6 pounds of pressure is applied, a two piece full length guide rod, polished feed ramp, beaver tail grip safety, front and rear slide serrations, enlarged and flared ejection port, and a skeletonized hammer, and Trijicon night sights with tritium inserts.

I purchased a couple of the Kimber 8rd magazines and some Hornady TAP 200gr hollow points.

Needless to say, I can hardly wait to see how this baby shoots!

***NOTE***

For some reason, the second image isn't appearing when you click it. If you'll click the 'broke' icon that appears instead, it will enlarge the second photo.