• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Springfield M1A

psdan000

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2010
Ohio
Bought this rifle brand new on an impulse earlier this year, fell in love with the pretty walnut stock. I've only shot about 30 rounds through it, rifle is "as-new". Funding some other hobbies so I'm looking to sell this. I added a new Sadlak scope mount, bipod adapter and cheek riser. It comes with (1) 10 round mag and I also bought (2) additional 20 round mags that will go with it, one of which is still in the package. It shoots pretty decent for an out of the box M1A, I was able to stay around 2" groups with M80 ball ammo at 110 yards (groups pictured below). I'm sure it could do better with the right load and maybe some tuning, I just don't have the desire to put the time into it right now. Looking for $1850 shipped for the package to your FFL from individual. Scope and bipod are not included but the Sadlak mount and cheek riser will stay on the rifle. The original soft case it came in and all paperwork is included as well. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!
IMG_6209
IMG_6100
IMG_6208

Reactions: deltawiskey
Beautiful rig! That's a good price for the package. Not bad groupings for a standard rifle out of the box.
These can be tweaked for much better accuracy for those interested.
GLWS

Reactions: psdan000
That's an excellent price.

Rife with accessories, (minus bipod & scope), well worth the coin. Someone should jump on this.

Reactions: psdan000
BTT...price will remain firm at $1650 shipped, no more reductions.