• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Springfield TRP Operator

c.sander

Private
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2008
Downingtown, PA
picked up a Springfield TRP Operator today, in the second pic are 2 more of my 1911s, a springfield v-16 ported long slide, and a smith & wesson 1911pd commander with crimson trace grips

Re: Springfield TRP Operator

Nice rig! An Operator is probably my next purchase. Can't decide whether to go bull barrel of bushing though. Bushing only because I would like to be able to shoot it in Single Stack class.

Love mine. Love it even more with the suppressor.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skibum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rig! An Operator is probably my next purchase. Can't decide whether to go bull barrel of bushing though. Bushing only because I would like to be able to shoot it in Single Stack class. </div></div>
thanks
smile.gif
i prefer the bull due to weight, think ill probably throw a tungsten guide rod in this one too, dont need it in the v-16 heheh

Oh if Single Stack allowed bull barrels I'd be all over it. So if I went with the bull barrel I would have to run it in limited.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: speedjunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can never have enough 1911s.... </div></div>

agreed
smile.gif
I have a springfield milspec as well thought it didnt belong in the pic with the higher end 1911s though lol

Sweet pistol. I got the original Mil Spec Operator from the PX in 29 palms when they first came out. I think it was around 2002. My smith worked it over and it looks pretty similar to yours, except for the bull barrel. I absolutely love it! Again, nice pistol