• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Springfield Waypoint 2020 6.5CM

Envo

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2020
Vernal Utah
Selling my waypoint in 6.5 creedmoor, purchased it for a hunting rifle but looking to get Into something custom now as I'd like to start doing NRL Hunter matches.

I can go count my brass to get an exact number but I have about 100 rounds through it. It really likes the nosler ballistic tips and nosler accubond long range factory ammo. Half moa at 100 yards.

Rifle will come with the original springfield soft case and also a mdt arca rail I added to the front of it with the mlok slots. Scope and bipod not included with the sale.

$2000 shipped to FFL of your choice, or If you are around Vernal utah or grand junction colorado we can sort something in person.

This is my first sale on the hide so whatever steps I need to make so you feel comfortable with the sale is no problem. Goods and service, escrow or any other suggestions.

If you would like more pictures or details let me know. I work nights so may not respond till evening.
Thank you
20221203_063031.jpg
20221203_062740.jpg
20221203_062722.jpg