• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Springfield Waypoint 2020 in 6.5

boosted

Private
Minuteman
May 21, 2018
Selling my 6.5cm Waypoint 2020 with the carbon fiber barrel. I initially had issues with accuracy on this rifle and had to send it back to Springfield. They replaced the barrel and sent it back to me. Its 1/2 MOA with factory ammo all day now! The picture attached is the one Springfield sent back with the rifle, the squares are 1/2" wide.

I also designed and attached a 3D printed 0.8" cheek riser. It weighs hardly anything. It's printed from an ultra-durable rubber-like plastic and attached to the stock using black silicone. If preferred, I can remove the custom cheek riser.

Only selling because I picked up a Larue 6.5 which will work better for the type of shooting I do. Scope is NOT included. I'm NOT interested in trades unless you happen to have a Leica 3500 and cash. $2200 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_3996.jpeg
    IMG_3996.jpeg
    595.5 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_3979 2.jpeg
    IMG_3979 2.jpeg
    438.6 KB · Views: 255