• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Springwater NY 8/29 F-Class match

Kasumi

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2008
New York, USA
Springwater Rod & Gun Club, Sunday Aug 29th 12:00 noon rain or shine, 200yd F-Class match $10 fee

Posting this up for Woody who is our host and organizer of the match. Two more matches scheduled for this year, Sept 26th and Oct 17th. Plenty of space to accommodate at least 10 shooters per relay, overhead protection in case of rain.

Springwater F-Class

A view of firing line at Springwater;
SRG005.jpg

Re: Springwater F-Class

I just might have to try that (Bench) version of F-class this time like those guys on the end!
wink.gif

I believe we Odessa shooters will be there.......for the hotdogs.

sorry usmcsniperone; you gotta be over 275lbs or over 60 years for the bench. You'll ne flopping down on the cement with the rest of us.

I know...40 rounds for score and roller hotdogs, does it get any better?

see you there on Sunday, I'll bring ya Dunkin Doughnut

hot dogs? Why didn't anyone say so sooner?

Kasumi, is there a sliding scale on that weight/age limit thing? Or can I just get weighed holding my rifle - I KNOW that will push me over the limit!

Looks like a full truck from Odessa! Four shooters in the front and a truck bed full of guns and gear. Coffee, Donuts,hotdogs and the smell of gunpowder in the morning......Whats not to like?

Add a little scotch in the evening and it should be a perfect day.
Glad to hear everyone is coming, I dialed in 10 rds at 200yds today from 600yds last week, I'm good to go. 50 rds of FGMM in my range bag, see you all there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Add a little scotch in the evening and it should be a perfect day.
Glad to hear everyone is coming, I dialed in 10 rds at 200yds today from 600yds last week, I'm good to go. 50 rds of FGMM in my range bag, see you all there.</div></div>

Been sober for 21 years now, but never really got the taste for scotch. I was more of a mescal and beer guy.

Back to the topic.....Hey kasumi, FGMM? Don't you reload? Not a slam, just wondering.

usmcsniperone; 21 years sober is a real accomplishment, well done. My friends all called me a tea tottler, I refrained from drinking for 12 years.

Hand loads? I thought thesse matches were a even playng field? Doesn't everyone use FGMM or Hornady OR BH ammo?

I'm kidding, naw I just haven't started handloading yet, maybe one day, I can see the value in it. For now I'll bring my FGMM and give it hell.

Thanks! My wife and I had decided when she became pregnant that we would not expose our kids to the crap we had in both of our families. My oldest daughter is a senior in college this year and has thanked us several times for not drinking.

As for reloading....it does save money, but I think it is just alot of fun to build your own loads and test all the new stuff out there.

The accomplishment meter pegs out when you win your first match or kill a big buck with your own recipe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tag for schedule </div></div>

Odessa Sept 4th
Springwater Sept 26th & Oct 17th

WOODY; its 5:30pm wheres our score results you slacker, Scott always has then done by 4:30pm