• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Springwater NY, F-Class Match, May 23

W00DY

Private
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2009
Registration starts at 11:30 on Sunday the 23rd. Match begins @ 12:00 noon. This is a 180yard event using a reduced F-class target. Two class "Open" & "Tactical". Scoring is based on fourty rounds with unlimited sighter shots (two, 20rnd, 30min relays). Located at the Springwater Rod & Gun club just off Rt 15 on the south side of Springwater NY. Match fee $10.

Re: Springwater NY, F-Class Match, May 23

I found it on the map! Woody I'm in. If any Odessa shooters want to make a road trip I'll drive...I can carry 4 in the cab and the gear in the box.

Family event this W/E. Maybe next one...

I guess I jumped the gun on going to the match. My better half informed me that "WE" are going to this sweet little old ladies 80th birthday party on sunday.

SWMBO....
grin.gif