• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Springwater NY F-Class Sept 26th

W00DY

Private
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2009
Hello Everyone, It's that time of the month again. Our September 180yard F-Class match will be held this Sunday. Entry fee is $10 that goes directly toward supporting our outstanding club. We will be starting at 12:00 noon. If our first relay fills up early we may start at 11:30. There will be an optional cold bore bonus shot for those that are brave enough. A hit +1, a miss -2. We will have hot dogs and drinks available also.

Re: Cold Bore Bonus

My God man, a cold bore shot bonus? Everyone knows that cold bore shots go many inches high, low, left and right, they are uncontrollable and unpredictable. The cold bore plays havoc on the bullet, I’ve heard the earths gravitational and meteorological effect is different on that first round.

Cold Bore Bonus, nope….not me man. Too risky.

For those willing to try, you are brave men. I think Lowlight has a product to help with the winds at least. Didn’t he put out a video about an aerosol spray called “Wind be gone” you spray that on your rifle or round and you won’t have any trouble with the winds.

Bump for a great match, if you’re planning on going to the Rochester Empire State Arms & Collectibles Show go Saturday so you can shoot with us on Sunday.

Re: Cold Bore Bonus

COF; 40rds for score, unlimited sighters, 30 minute relays.

Location is the Springwater Rod & Gun Club, Springwater NY