• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sprizzay n' Prizzay

Aaaaaaaaand here we go..................

I'd like to know where Hillary, The DOJ & FBI were at the time. Just say'n. :unsure:

I'm surprised it's even possible with all of NJs strict gun control laws. I figured they would prevent something like this from happening.

Reactions: Mwalex and 1J04
I work in Trenton . I used to pick a guy up every Saturday morning . Driving to his house in Trenton I would pass at least one intersection where the crime scene lights were still up . Every now and then when we would drive by a bar or restaurant he would say " five guys went in there last night and shot the place up " . I'm really surprised this made the news . Trenton is a live fire exercise .

Reactions: 1J04
"We believe it was a dispute between two neighborhoods that led to violence at the event. In no way was the event the target, it just happened to be the forum for the shooting,"

neighborhoods?.......is that the PC way to refer to GANGS now a days?....or just trying to deflect the problem onto something else( read: Guns)....

"oh gangs arent to blame....we havent had any gang shooting....we must ban the guns to reduce violence in the neighborhood "

neighborhoods?.......is that the PC way to refer to GANGS now a days?....or just trying to deflect the problem onto something else( read: Guns)....

"oh gangs arent to blame....we havent had any gang shooting....we must ban the guns to reduce violence in the neighborhood "

Out here urban gangs are typically street/intersection oriented, as well as representing certain sets, or cliques. The Cambodian and Laotian bangers used to claim Bloods, for example. I've been in the middle of a dozen or more fights, some of them pure gang affairs, as they went at each other trying to help restore order.

These guys said that there were no Bloods or Crips. Not entirely true. See how they're wearing gray? 17th Street.

And now we have 10 round mag limits on handguns.
Exactly . Because everyone knows that it's not the fault of the inner city gang banger but the white suburban guy from Tom's River . Yeah that fuckin guy has to pay . Oh and just your luck , Murphy is the new Savior of NJ . Rest assured that he will make Mr white gun owner rue the fuckin day .

Reactions: Monkeynono
You Phobes always get it wrong! Soooo misunderstood, these are merely multicultural artists doing body art using lead and blood to express themselves in a high impact way on each other. Perhaps best described as 3D tattooing. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
He just had this one last shooting to take care of then he was gonna turn his life around.

I'm surprised it's even possible with all of NJs strict gun control laws. I figured they would prevent something like this from happening.
It's totally impossible. It must be the guns flowing in from New York...wait, no...Delaware...umm, no wait...Pennsylvania! Yeah, fuck Pennsylvania! We need gun control in PA! #savenjliveswithpaguncontrol

It's totally impossible. It must be the guns flowing in from New York...wait, no...Delaware...umm, no wait...Pennsylvania! Yeah, fuck Pennsylvania! We need gun control in PA! #savenjliveswithpaguncontrol
Yeah no thanks you can keep your gun control out of Pa . It won't be long before we have NJ style bullshit as it is .